The Study of Grammar and Communicative English for the Students of Engineering and Technology- An Analysis
Objectives: The study proposes to evaluate the rules, practice, and fluency in speaking and writing in English. Briefly, the learner could improve speaking and writing by means of constant practice and plan to develop language.
Methods: For the analysis of grammar and communication, 60 first year college students of Engineering and technology were identified. A pre- test was organized to know the levels of the students in understanding grammar and the competent skills of speaking and writing. A post- test was conducted to analyze the results and improvements in Grammar and Communicative English.
Findings: A re-test was organized at the levels of grammar in English.
Applications: The method was adopted to use innovative techniques which were also useful to native and non-native learners of language.
- P. V Anderson. Technical communication: a reader – centered Approach, Cengage, New Delhi. 2008.
- R.K. Madhukar. Business communication. Vikas Publishing House, New Delhi. 2005.
- William Caraigie. Oxford dictionary. 2010.
- Lock. Functional English grammar.1996.
- Ellis Rod. Grammar teaching practice.1990.
- Clacl. Ingenious minds.2010.
- Tooley and Dingle. Higher National Engineering. 2007.
- Marcel. People and Organizations. 1996.
- David Dimbledly and Burton. Communication and Culture. 1998.
- There are currently no refbacks.